I provide individual counseling and psychotherapy services.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Depression & Self-Esteem Issues
- Grief Counseling
- Past Traumatic Experiences
- Parenting Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual & Physical Abuse
- Spiritual Development
- Work & Career Issues
I offer a very personalized approach to therapy that is tailored to your individual strengths, your unique personality, and your specific needs.
Over the years, I have learned that "one size doesn't fit all"- and that integrating several therapies in a synergetic manner is far more effective than applying merely one therapy model to every individual and applying the same therapy model in every case.
In fact, I regularly draw from a combination of traditional psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapies along with newer therapies, such as EMDR and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) that incorporate the the body as well in order to achieve deeper and longer-lasting healing and wellness.
Through this highly effective approach, I will help you to:
- Clearly identify the problem or symptom
- Consider the possible cause(s) of the problem
- Clear any negative conclusion based on a traumatic event
- Install more realistic and positive thought patterns and behaviors
- Cultivate better interpersonal skills and more satisfying relationships
- Practice new habits in the mind and body for further development and growth
- Obtain a deeper understanding of the Self and your life's purpose
My credentials and training: I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) and a certified EMDR therapist with advanced training in cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic ally-oriented therapy, EFT, and mindful-based therapies.
As a psychotherapist, I am fully committed to upholding the highest standard of care in the field of mental health from a systemic mind-body approach.